Selected reference projects
The following contains current reference projects, presented courtesy of the companies involved.
Client: Expert Systems, Software House
Task: Reduce call wastage in 10-man sales team.
Timeframe: 5 days
- Analysis of the current situation
- One-2-One personality and performance analysis
- Produce personal action programme for each salesman
- Provide Director with sales roadmap for following 6 months
- Follow up not required as sales increased by 31% in three months
Client: SAE Ltd (Automotive)
Task: Increase EMEA business for Indian factory capacity and launch new Brand
- Establish database and demographic of UK and European potential customers
- Contacted prime target directors
- Established buying patterns and promoted new brand
- Signed three European contracts to fulfill factory capacity
Product Launch - A new product launched into a traditional market was accompanied by a technical White Paper published in the trade journal for that market:
A Business Innovation award was won for the Remote Monitoring product and became market leader.
"Ian Stone ... is not only well able to turn technical matter into interesting, accessible "copy", but also consistently delivered the editorial material he sent me, whether news pieces or feature articles, to an extremely high standard, on time, in the right "style", and to the required word length etc. ... and, as seasoned communicator, clearly understands the workings and needs of the different sections of the print and broadcast media extremely well. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending his editorial, marketing, and communication skills and expertise" Jonathan Baillie - Editor IHEEM Journal.
"Ian is a results driven, motivated and personable individual. He is capable of adapting quickly to new products and business areas. Ian is a supportive Team member." David Isherwood - Global Social Media Manager at Renault.
"Whilst working for Care Computers in Windsor [interim project], Ian ran the sales team whilst I ran the technical side. It was a pleasure working with Ian who I found to be personable and professional. We're still in touch some 10 years down the line and I'd have no hesitation in recommending Ian for any sales position in any marketplace." Andy Synyszyn - Owner, Synergy Computer Consultancy Ltd.